Greek motorways will be toll-free on Sunday to facilitate the voters.
- Elefsina, Corinth, Patras, and Patras diversion road (Olympia Odos)
- Rio-Antirrio bridge
- Corinth, Tripolis, Kalamata road and the Lefktro-Sparta section of the national highway (Moreas)
- Ionia Odos and the Metamorfosi-Skarfia section of the national highway
- Central Greece highway and the Skarfia-Raches section of the national highway
- Egeou highway (Raches-Kleidi)
- Egnatia Odos
- Attiki Odos
Sunday's elections are for European Parliament, regional and local government, with a second round taking place on Sunday, June 2 where necessary.
The regulation for toll-free travel on May 26 is also valid for June 2, at the same hours.