Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos in an article published in "Efimerida Ton Syntakton" newspaper on Thursday spoke for 5 + 1 achievements in the economy during SYRIZA's governance.
He admitted, however, that mistakes have probably been made, but noted that this does not cancel out important successes.
According to Tsakalotos, the government's achievements over the last four years are as follows:
- Exit from the memoranda - a clear debt corridor.
- From deficits to surpluses - building the country's credibility.
- Coordination of the negotiations.
- Public Revenues.
- Banking-Financial system.
- Human resources and infrastructure at the finance ministry.